Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Burning Spear - Living Dub (PRELP3)


My favorite dub album from one of my favorite reggae albums. When I've first heard this in Zensor's small record shop I felt myself in another world, a world with angels, but another kind of angels than those I knew from listening to music by Bach or Haendel.

Im sure you will enjoy this one! Pay attention to Rico's trombone.

Living Dub was reissued on CD by Heartbeat in a different mix and some years ago in the original mix by Winston Rodney himself (look for "Original Living Dub Vol. 1", it should be available).

2 Kommentare:

  1. I have never heard this one but what a wonderful timeless dub record this is!
    Herzlichen Dank!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. **Burning Spear _ Vinyl records are available** At 10% Discount

    Exclusive offer to all Vinyl Record lovers to help you enjoy more classic albums on vinyl as they were made to be heard.

    *10% Discount *

    To receive the discount code coupon ‘Simply’ LIKE Simply Vinyl on:

    facebook [dot] com/simplyvinyl

    or FOLLOW:

    twitter [dot] com/simplyvinyl

    Just put in cart, enter your code & get extra value on your Classic Album purchase

    SimplyVinyl [dot] com Quality sounds like this!

    AntwortenLöschen